Originated: 7/1/2021 Last Update:7/1/2021
Becoming a Family A person who provides needed help to someone of any age who is ill or injured and unable to care for themselves. They may provide emotional support, physical assistance, financial assistance, or other types of help. More, LLC (hereafter referred to as BFC) respects your right to privacy and commits to compliance with state and federal regulations regarding access and use of Personally Identifiable “Information” (PII) or Personal Health “Information” (PHI) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”). The purpose of this policy is to describe how BFC collects, stores, and uses Reader “Information.”
For those who subscribe to BFC’s newsletter or who request assistance with caregiver issues, BFC requests “Information” on forms submitted. “Information” varies depending on form but may include the following:
- phone number
- home address
- “Information” related to an applicable medical condition(s) for you or your The basic unit in society traditionally consisted of two parents and their children but the family has now been expanded to include any of various social units differing from but regarded as equivalent to the traditional family. More member.
- family caregiver history and experiences
- marital status
- education and training
- race and nationality
- financial details related to caregiving.
Automatic collection of IP addresses, referral URLs, and other “Information” connection access directly to this website may also be recorded by BFC’s website or email system.
BFC uses the “Information” to customize the website, make appropriate service offerings, and identify Reader interests. For example, BFC may email a Reader “Information” related to the website’s subject matter. BFC may also use the “Information” to contact a Reader in response to specific inquiries or provide requested “Information.”
“Information” collected by BFC is stored electronically and used as indicated above. Efforts to protect the data are in place, but BFC cannot guarantee that access cannot occur.
4. Distribution of the “Information”
Readers may receive communications from BFC or third parties, including a newsletter, emails, or updates from BFC. Readers have the option to subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time.
BFC makes a good faith effort to respond to requests promptly. After responding, the request is either discarded or archived, depending on the nature of the communication. However, BFC email functionality does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication. For example, your email communication may be accessed or viewed by another internet Reader while in transit to or from https://becomingafamilycaregiver.com or email@example.com. If you wish to keep your communication private, do not use email. Instead, send a letter to the address below.
Becoming a Family Caregiver
607 Walnut Lane
King William, VA 23086
You may decide at some point that you no longer wish to receive communications from this site or receive contact from the site’s vendors or affiliates. To stop receiving communications, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or send regular mail to the postal address listed in B above.
BFC is not responsible for the privacy practices of its advertisers or affiliates. Please read the Privacy policies of each site visited to determine what “Information” that site collects.
6. Partners or The Service provided by this Website as described in these Terms and on this Website. More Providers Access to “Information”
BFC disclosure of “Information” complies with the law. Disclosure of Information by BFC includes the following reasons:
- to comply with a court order,
- in response to a subpoena,
- following a request from a law enforcement agency to release “Information,” or
- when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of Readers.
7. Security of “Information”
The “Information” of Readers is only accessible to the The Owner (or We) – Becoming A Family Caregiver, LLC – The natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website and the Service to Users. More, the only employee.
8. Correction of Inaccuracies
Readers may contact BFC to update “Information” about them or to correct any inaccuracies by either:
- Calling 804-241-5350
- Emailing BFC at info@becomingafamilycaregiver com
- Deletion or Deactivation of “Information” from the Website’s database is achieved by contacting the Owner. Deactivation of “Information” is functionally deleted; however, it may be impossible to delete a Reader’s entry without retaining some residual “Information” due to backup records and copies that may exist outside the control of BFC. However, moving forward, BFC will not sell, transfer, or use “Information” relating to that individual in any way.
9. Reader rights
These are summarized rights that you have under data protection law:
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
11. Links to other websites
https://becomingafamilycaregiver.com contains links to other websites. Clicking on one of these links moves you to another website. BFC encourages you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from that of BFC.