Being a Family Caregiver welcomes and encourages comments and remarks by its membership. Without feedback and participation, the loss of shared experiences and wisdom would seriously impact the website’s goals. I recognize the time commitment you invest when you participate in providing comments. I appreciate the challenges of finding time to share your opinions when balancing caregiving, work, family, and other responsibilities. Therefore, I want to maintain an environment of respect for all parties to share their thoughts and concerns.
To promote open dialogue in an atmosphere that feels safe and inclusive, the administrators of this website reserve the right to remove, edit, or delete any materials that violate the following rules with or without notice:
Written audio, digital or video materials in any format that
- Creates mental, physical, or sexual abuse
- Creates psychological, physical, or sexual harm
- Violates any law, including but not limited to the invasion of privacy, confidentiality, or exposure of personal health information
- Intends to slander someone’s character through a personal attack
- Attempts to cause public humiliation may or may not result in financial emotional, or other harm to another party
- Violates professional misconduct laws
- Uses vulgar, lewd, profane, obscene, pornographic, indecent, or words recognized by the public or culture as swear words.
- Represents discriminatory comments, ethnic slurs, or harassing behaviors
- Threatens harm, violence, intimidation, or coercion
- Is posted solely to promote a product or service
- Is spam or functions like spam